Pam 2: The Winter Pam
I DON’T KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND I ALREADY LOVE IT
Do you want a copy of Amy Poehler’s new book? Do you want me to pay for it?! Well, congratulations, here’s your chance. In honor of Amy’s book, I am giving away a $25 e-giftcard to Amazon so you can have a copy all to yourself! That should be enough to order the book and pay for the shipping, with maybe a little left over. You win and you get the gift card code which will apply $25 to your Amazon account.[Technically speaking you don’t have to buy her book you could just use the money but that’s on your conscience not mine.]
- have to be following me
- have to have an American account for Amazon. The gift card won’t work for other countries.
- reblog or like this post. you can do it more than once if you want but don’t spam it because that’s annoying.
- This will end on October 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM. I will notify the winner that night, if I don’t get a response in 24 hours, I’ll pick again.
“Cheeseburger, onion rings, and a list of people who killed their parents and got away with it. I’m looking for heroes.”
EmBeeKay Top Ten: Top 10 Rap Lyrics That Reference Football Players
- "I remain a giant and you Jeremy Shockey" - Wale “Chillin’”
- "Glitter, glisten, gloss, floss/I catch a beat runnin’ like Randy Moss" - Outkast (Killer Mike) “The Whole World”
- "Dudes is falling off doing all they can to save it/But everybody’s run stops/Ask Brandon Jacobs" - Joe Budden “Remember the Titans”
- "Can I live? I told you in ‘96/That I came to take this shit and I did, handle my biz /I scramble like Randall with his/Cunningham but the only thing running is numbers fam" - Jay-Z “Heart of a City (Ain’t No Love)”
- "I started off starvin’/Now they got me out here Brett Favre-ing/Trying to see if I still got it" - Outkast (Andre 3000) “Da Art Of Storytellin’ Part 4”
- "So I stopped writing/Now I’m like lightning/And you ain’t Vince Young so don’t clash with the Titan" - Lil’ Wayne “Dr. Carter”
- "The epitome of greatness face it no one plays it close/Sweetness on the beat that Walter Payton flow" - Big K.R.I.T. “No Wheaties”
- "Ayo Bo knows this (what?)/and Bo knows that (what?)/But Bo don’t know jack/’cause Bo can’t rap" - A Tribe Called Quest “Scenario”
- "I’m a dog. I should rap wit a muzzle/Peyton Manning flow, I just go no huddle" - Lil’ Wayne “Put Some Keys On That”
- "Swag Jerry Rice/I think I’m Jerry Rice" - Lil B “Swag Jerry Rice”
- “I’m buzzin’, Dirty Dozen, naughty, rotten rhymer/Cursing at you players worse than Marty Schottenheimer” - Eminem, “Just Don’t Give a Fuck”
- "Plus a Trojan in my pocket/Matt Leinart" - CyHi The Prince on Kanye West’s “So Appalled”
- Also: GZA’s “Queen’s Gambit” and the football verse of this early Kendrick freestyle
Dishonorable Mention: “Now you in the field runnin’ plays like Donovan/ McNabb before you get in a cab” - Kanye West, on Brandy’s “Talk About Our Love” (just, shame on all of it)
I may be just a dumb dancer, but I find 2 Guns very confusing. It reminds me of Skyler’s THE MOLES - everyone is selling everyone out.
If I may direct your attention to the producer credits, you may notice that a certain Miss Hadaway as well as myself were attached to this beautiful project
I love this but that’s def a picture of David Tennant, right?